Lara Croft Katarina, Spiderman Amumu, Jack Sparrow Gankplank – suggestive, well detailed and why not, funny ideas for custom skins … Without further introduction, here are 10 creative League of Legends custom champion skins, in no particular order. If you are interested in using these skins or you are looking for more information, make sure you check out this tutorial for using custom skins in League of Legends or this website.
Lara Croft Katarina
- Original Lara Face
- Leather Belts
- Poison Particles
- Battle Boots
- Camo Shirt
- Jeans Hot Pants
- Brown Hair
- Removed Spikes
- Sharpen Daggers
Source: Lara Croft Katarina
Spiderman Amumu (Spidermumu)
- Changed Spidermumu skin with black webbing
- New Model
- Enhanced Particles, on strong request to make his Q more web-like
- Self-drawn Splash screen, Loading screen and Patcher images!
Jack Sparrow Gankplank
Source: Jack Sparrow Gankplank
Trivia: In a way, Vayne is headless. Her neck and head aren’t connected in the model/skin!
Source: Raven Vayne
“I love ketchup” Fiddlesticks
Ok this is way too funny Heinz should sponsor this skin.
Source: “I love ketchup” fiddlesticks
Crimson Elite Kayle
Source: Crimson Elite Kayle
The mod is inspired by the film Tron Legacy and the video game counterpart, Tron Evolution. Really awesome skin!
Source: Tron Shen
Source: Secretary Akali
Dragon Queen Shyvana
Source: Dragon Queen Shyvana
Source: X-Men Graves
We really hope you enjoyed this round-up and we would love to hear your thoughts about these skins in the comment section below.
Latest posts by stewpeed (see all)
- Riot Points Giveaway Week #10 Winners - June 26, 2013
- Leagueshorts: Try to do some free damage/engage when the enemy ADC is coming to last hit your minions. The best way to accomplish this is by positioning yourself on the dying minion. This way you’ll be in perfect range to trade damage and they won’t be able to react. Best champ to practice with is Caitlyn. - June 11, 2013
- Leagueshort: Using Blade of the Ruined King while ulting as Zed applies the damage to your ult. - June 6, 2013
Do you like what you're reading? What would you like to read more of? Let us know in the comments below.